Our security officers can be deployed armed or unarmed, individually and in teams, and perform patrols utilizing foot, bicycles, and marked or unmarked vehicles. They can be in uniform or plain clothes, and are required to display identification badges and A.S.S.C. logos.
A.S.S.C. achieves the highest level of quality control by utilizing effective screening and hiring policies, including thorough background checks, drug testing, and current state requirements for training and licensing. We provide ongoing training programs for all levels of staff that is client specific, and conducted prior to any assignments. Courses include classroom instruction on general orders and site specific post orders, operational and emergency procedures, use of security equipment, defensive tactics and interpersonal skills.
In addition, our management team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Supervisors also make scheduled and unscheduled site visits to ensure protocol are being followed, and customer service receives the highest priority.
Look to us when you need:
- Security Officers
- Executive and corporate Protection
- Concierge Managers
- Marked/Unmarked Vehicle, Foot, and Mobile Patrol
- Parking Lot Security Enforcement & Patrols
- Residential / Gated Community Patrols
- Commercial & Residential Lobby Access Controls
- Event Security and crowd management
- Electronic Surveillance (CCTV, Card Access)
- Shopping Center& Mall Security Enforcement
- Vehicle Escorts
- Armed/Unarmed Chauffeur Services
- Proximity Guard Systems